Shortlisted For Best Children's Tableware Design (Cutlery)
by Rachel Tan on Jun 07, 2022
Shortlisted For Best Children's Tableware Design (Cutlery) in The Junior Design Awards 2022
We are so honoured to be shortlisted in this year's Junior Design Awards in the category, Best Children's Tableware Design (Cutlery). Our latest cutlery release –Toddler Feedie® Cutlery Set – has been shortlisted in this prestigious international award hosted by the UK's Junior Magazine.
The awards recognise uncompromising style, design and beauty and celebrating the best-of-the-best for children. From the finest fashion labels, toys and books, stunning interiors and state-of-the-art equipment to luxury family hotels, the best children’s dining and indulgent kids beauty products.
We Might Be Tiny has won the top prize at the Junior Design Awards for the last five consecutive years including:
- PLATINUM for Best Children's Tableware Design in 2017 – Placies
- GOLD for Best Children's Tableware Design in 2018 – Snackies
- GOLD for Best Children's Snack/Drink Brand in 2019 – Frostie Icy Pole Moulds
- GOLD for Best Feeding Product Design (Baby) in 2020 – Stickie Plates & Lids
- BRONZE for Best Eco Children's Tableware Design in 2020 – Bendie Straws
- GOLD for Best Children's Tableware Design – Stickie Bowls
- GOLD for Best Feeding Product Design (Baby) – Feedie™️ Fork & Spoon Set
- GOLD for Best Innovative Product Design (for Baby/Child) – Freeze & Bake Poddies™️
- GOLD for Best Creative Play (Activity) – Stampies™️
The final winners will be handpicked by the Junior editorial team and a host of highly respected judges, thereby ensuring the #JDA22 is unbiased, scored fairly and above all honestly. The judging will kick off in late June and early July – so watch this space or follow them over on Instagram @juniormagazineonline for more up-to-date information and news.
But for now, please keep your FINGERS & TOES CROSSED for us! 🤞