Your Easter Styling Inspiration
by Eleanor Cullen on Mar 16, 2020
We're thrilled to share our latest Easter photoshoot with the talented Sally from Squares of Us.
She has created the most beautiful outdoor cubby space for her daughters, Hazel & Sage. What a perfect setting for an Easter-themed celebration: a little easter egg hunt, games and pretend play with dolls.
Thank you to all the other small businesses involved in the photo shoot - in particular Dreamy Spaces & Co:
- Flower crown from Cleo's Blooms
- Party decor including balloon garland from The Pop Up Party Co
- Large soft toy bunny from Axis Toys
- Rattan high chair & bassinet from Sweet Little Dreams
- Kids clothing from The Elizabeth Collection
- Cubby sign from The Violet Collective
- Easter egg decals from Blond & Noir
- Cubby house from Hide and Seek Kids
- Baby shoes from Dilusso Living
- Wallpaper from Blond & Noir and Minnie and Me Interiors
- Miniland doll from Miniland Dolls Australia
Our Bunny Snackie makes the most egg-cellent plate to serve up your Easter treats, or use the bowl for Easter egg hunting!
We hope you get a little inspiration to make Easter even more magical this year.
Would your kids love this? Leave a comment below!