To celebrate the launch of We Can All Eat That! by Pam Brook, we are giving one lucky winner a copy, plus $100 worth of tableware from We Might Be Tiny.
We Can All Eat That! serves up creative, delicious and informed ideas and recipes for introducing allergens to your children from when it matters most — the beginning. A must for parents of children four to 24 months, this book proves that raising healthy, adventurous eaters doesn’t have to be hard work.
‘This is a book for all parents to use to excite their children and the whole family about good fresh food full of taste and flavour. It’s a family cookbook, a baby book and a book about food allergies based on science. This is food for life!’
– Neil Perry, chef, author
‘This book should reassure anxious new parents, and if they follow the recipes they will be eating very well indeed.’
– Stephanie Alexander, chef, author, founder of Australia's Kitchen Garden Program
The fine print
* Competition runs from 6pm Thursday 1 April AEDT and closes 10pm Sunday 11 April AEDT.
* This competition is in no way associated or endorsed by Facebook or Instagram.
* Participants must be over 18 to enter.
* Prize includes free domestic shipping within Australia. Participants from outside of Australia are eligible to enter, however must cover the cost of shipping.
* Winner will be drawn at random and announced via Instagram stories on Tuesday 13 April.