Four We Might Be Tiny products shortlisted in UK Design Awards
by Eleanor Cullen on Jun 06, 2021
We Might Be Tiny's latest products have been recognised in the shortlist for this year's prestigious Junior Design Awards.
The UK's Junior Design Awards, in their 10th year, continue to be the most esteemed accolade in the UK children’s lifestyle awards arena, recognised by brands, clients and consumers alike.
With the most entries ever received in a single year, the judges have shortlisted 350+ products and brands in categories including fashion, toys, travel, books, furniture, interiors, and tableware.
This year, We Might Be Tiny has been recognised in the following categories:
- Best Innovative Product Design (For Baby/Child) – Freeze & Bake Poddies
- Best Creative Play (Activity) – Stampies
- Best Feeding Product Design (Baby) – Feedie Fork & Spoon Set
- Best Children's Tableware Design – Stickie Bowls
The final winners will be handpicked by the Junior editorial team and a host of highly respected judges, thereby ensuring the #JDA21 is unbiased, scored fairly and above all honestly. The judging will kick off in late June and early July.
We Might Be Tiny has won the top prize at the Junior Design Awards for the last four consecutive years including:
- PLATINUM for Best Children's Tableware Design in 2017 – Placies
- GOLD for Best Children's Tableware Design in 2018 – Snackies
- GOLD for the Best Children's Snack/Drink Brand in 2019 – Frostie Icy Pole Moulds
- GOLD for the Best Feeding Product Design (Baby) in 2020 – Stickie Plates & Lids
- BRONZE for Best Eco Children's Tableware Design in 2020 – Bendie Straws