Baby Led Weaning Guide - A5 Booklet
or make 4 interest-free payments of $3.00 fortnightly with More info
This product is currently sold out.
Together with There's a Beetroot In My Cake, we a have developed an epic 44-page guide with almost everything you need to know about baby-led weaning.
From getting started, to food combining, nutrition, recipes, and an 8-week food guide - this guide is a must-have for any parent who is about to introduce their baby to solid foods.
- How to introduce your baby to solids
- When to start introducing foods to baby
- The benefits of baby-led weaning
- How to get started with your BLW journey
- A food combination chart showing the right foods for improving digestion and promoting gut health
- 12 nutritious (and gourmet) recipes to get started
- Beautiful photos of meal presentation ideas
- Nutritional tips and how to experiment with food
- 8-week meal plan suggestion for introducing foods to bubs
Baby-led weaning simply means letting your little one feed himself. Our guide provides tips on how to get your little one used to eating solids at the same time as teaching him to enjoy nutritious and tasty foods, and helping create healthy eating habits for life.
Get ready to embrace mess, some awesome facial expressions (get that camera ready!), lots of fun, and did we mention mess?!
- Mango, Coconut and Chia Pudding
- Applecake Date and Cinnamon Oats
- Beetroot Hummus
- Baby's Mildest Dal
- Salmon and Sweet Potato Fishcakes
- Pumpkin and Zucchini Mini Meatballs
- Cheesy Baked Penne in Veggie Sauce
- Root Mash Croquettes
- Broccoli and Spinach Monster Rocks
- Twisted Pizza Bread Sticks
- Oaty Berry Slice
- Banana and Coconut Bread
This is a 44pp A5 booklet, printed on 120gsm uncoated recycled paper, with a 300gsm uncoated recycled paper cover.
BONUS – You'll also receive a digital PDF copy directly to your inbox so you can start creating now!