AusMumpreneur Award Finalist
by Eleanor Cullen on Aug 27, 2018
I need a pinch!
I have been selected as a finalist in the 2018 AusMumpreneur Awards for the Global Brand Award.
I am so very honoured, particularly as I am not one to openly celebrate my successes.
In fact, I have been playing them down. Some would say “playing small".
Oh yes. Are you guilty of this too?
Then you know how it goes. We do this by not acknowledging our achievements, or taking the time to stop and reflect on what we have accomplished. Rather than saying “I put my mind to something, and I smashed it”… we say “yeah… I did it”, and move onto the next thing on the to-do list.
So, enough of playing small.
Instead of keeping them to myself, I want to use this opportunity to name five pretty EPIC achievements over the last 12 months.
It's not to boast. It's not to say "look at me". I am just allowing myself to acknowledge these things:
- I have brought on board an Australian wholesale agent who has essentially extended my team and shifted the way I run my wholesale business (best decision ever).
- I signed exclusive distributor agreements in four new regions: China, France, UK, Mexico
- I have increased independent testing across our full range of products, so that they are now certified in the European Union (and have the coveted CE marking on them).
- I won Gold in the 2018 Junior Design Awards for our range of silicone snackies! EEEP!
- All of the above, while giving birth to my second child, Goldie and raising both her and my son, Fredrik.
I can't wait to celebrate my achievements with other entrepreneurs at an awards dinner on Friday 31 August, where the winners will be announced.
Wish me luck x
I was named AusMumpreneur Global Brand Award third place getter!
Left to right: Katy Garner [Co-Founder @ AusMumpreneur], Eleanor Cullen [Founder @ We Might Be Tiny], Monique Filer [Co-Founder at B.Box]
Winners in each category are listed on the AusMumpreneur website.
The AusMumpreneur Awards celebrate and recognise Australian mums in business achieving outstanding success in areas such as business excellence, product development, customer service and digital innovation.
The awards are designed to recognise women who successfully balance motherhood and business in a way that suits their life and family.