Kale and Salmon Quiche
by Eleanor Cullen on Sep 28, 2020
We love inspiring you with different food options for your little ones, and our beautiful kale and salmon quiche recipe is no exception.
This recipe makes up one large round quiche, or you could split the mixture up into 2-3 mini portions in our Snackies (as don't forget – you can bake in them!)
Prep 15 minutes | Bake 20 - 30 minutes
- 15 g butter
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 250 g salmon fillets, cooked and flakedor 200 g smoked salmon
- 60 g (½ cup) self-raising flour
- 125 ml (½ cup) milk
- 3 eggs
- 120 g (1 cup) corn
- 4 cherry tomatoes, chopped
- 3 kale leaves, stems removed and finely chopped
- Preheat the oven to 180 C.
- Melt butter in large frying pan and sauté onions for about five minutes. Set aside and leave to cool.
- Combine milk, eggs, and flour then add all remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a well-greased pie dish or your favourite We Might Be Tiny Snackie.
- Bake in oven for 15 - 20 minutes or until cooked through.
Store in an airtight container in the fridge for three days.