Been dreaming of low-fuss baking adventures but don’t want to compromise on the wow factor? Our We Might Be Tiny silicone Cake Mould delivers what lazy bakers’ dreams are made of: Show-stopping baked delights that don’t give away how easy they were to whip up! #yoursecretissafewithus
Silicone Cake Mould
What if we told you that kid-impressing cakes could be as easy as grabbing all the ingredients?
Yep, exactly! #mindblown
With our flexible silicone Cake Mould, cakes worthy of a round of applause no longer have to come with minor panic attacks and hours of shaping, decorating or cursing.
You can become the hero of every birthday party or lazy Sunday afternoon at home with bullet-proof, cute-as-a-button cakes that easily slide out of the mould without getting stuck.
Each mould features sleepy-eyed Bear, our signature character that’s become synonymous with We Might Be Tiny over the years. Whether you’re tackling a single-layered cake or a multi-storey creation, you’ll win over tiny hearts with the cute bear-shaped outline and the iconic sleepy-eye imprint no matter what.
And once you’ve soaked up everyone’s praises, simply pop your secret-weapon (aka your cake mould) into the dishwasher ready for your next low-fuss, applause-inducing kitchen adventure.
And it’s not just for baking:
Use this non-toxic silicone mould to make cute ice cream cakes, fun jelly creations or bear-shaped savoury pies. Just like all other We Might Be Tiny products, this cake mould is microwave, oven and freezer-safe (-40°C to 230°C). And that means the sky’s the limit!
- salad bowl
Cute and beautiful colour the mould. Not only for baker,but also can be used for salad bowl ,make eating more fun and happier for kids.
We Might Be Tiny
Wonderful! Thank you for your feedback, Dan.
Not convinced by all the school cake stall trophies you’re going to win?
Here are all the hard lazy baker’s facts:
- Flexible and durable
- Cute bear shape with iconic sleepy eye imprint
- Non-toxic, non-slip, food-grade silicone independently certified to the highest European standards
- FDA and LFGB approved
- BPA free
- Proudly designed in Australia
Dimensions: 21.2cm (wide) x 22cm (long) x 5.15cm (deep)
Capacity: 1500 ml
Current processing time is 2-3 business days to dispatch.
We use a combination of Couriers Please, Australia Post/StarTrack, Aramex and Border Express – with prices starting from $6.50 (orders under 0.5kgs). Express shipping options also available.
Carrier is automatically selected by us, based on your location and weight of the parcel.
Please note: signature on delivery is required. If you enter Authority to Leave in the notes during checkout, we will not take responsibility for lost or stolen parcels should the shipping company follow those instructions (and we cannot guarantee those instructions will be followed).
Standard domestic shipping rates
|0-0.5 kgs (replacement parts)||$6.50|
International parcels are shipped either Couriers Please or Australia Post / Startrack.
Any international taxes or import duties are the recipient's responsibility. Please familiarise yourself your country's import regulations before placing an order.
|New Zealand||starts from AUD$12|
|UK||starts from AUD$25|
|Pacific Islands||starts from AUD$35|
|China||starts from AUD$30|
|Asia||starts from AUD$32|
|Europe||starts from AUD$32|
|North America||starts from AUD$25|
|Rest of the world||starts from AUD$40|
Silicone is the miracle component that makes We Might Be Tiny products the versatile and durable wonders they are.
No other material is food-safe and BPA-free while feeling at home in freezing temperatures and soaring heat.
And the best part is that you are directly contributing to saving the planet by using products made from natural materials while reducing waste.
Three cheers to you!
Find out how to recycle and earn through The Mighty Silicone Salvage.
We purposefully design our products to stand up to the wear and tear of everyday life and beyond, so you don't have to worry about them falling apart after a few uses! And the best part? They can be passed down between children and generations – even with the roughest of toddlers (and we know how wild they can be 😜).
However, even the toughest cookies need a little TLC sometimes. That's why we recommend following our care instructions below.
- Before first use, wash the product in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- After each use, wash the product in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Use a mild detergent, avoiding anything overly fragrant.
- Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh cleaning agents, as they can damage the product.
- Avoid contact with sharp knives or objects.
- Certain foods and liquids can stain silicone products, such as tomato-based sauces or brightly coloured juices. To prevent staining, we recommend cleaning promptly after use.
- To remove any stains or discolouration, mix a small amount of baking soda with warm water to create a paste, apply it to the stained area, and let it sit for a few hours before rinsing it off. Direct sunlight can also help lift any discolouration from silicone.
- Our 100% silicone products are microwave, oven and airfryer safe in temperatures up to 230ºC.
- Do not put stainless steel components in the microwave, oven or airfryer.
- Do not put reusable plastic icy pole sticks in the microwave, oven or airfryer.
- Our silicone products are freezer-safe to -40ºC, but it's important to ensure that the product is completely dry before placing it in the freezer.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes by allowing the product to cool down before placing it in the freezer.
- To prevent freezer burn, we recommend transferring frozen food or liquid to an air-tight container or freezer bag.
- When transferring the food or liquid, be sure to label the container or bag with the date of freezing, so you can keep track of how long it has been stored. We recommend using the frozen food or liquid within 3 months to ensure the best quality.
- Store your We Might Be Tiny product in a cool, dry place. Do not store it in direct sunlight or near a heat source, as this can damage the product.
- Avoid storing silicone products with plastic to avoid any absorption of smells. Silicone is a non-porous material that does not absorb smells, but plastic products can absorb smells from other foods and liquids stored in them. Storing silicone products alongside plastic products can result in the silicone product taking on an unpleasant odour.
- Always use products with adult supervision.
- Avoid sharp knives with silicone products.
- Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Hot food may cause burns. Heating in a microwave may produce localised high temperatures. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.