Rice Paper Rolls
by Eleanor Cullen on Oct 05, 2020
Who doesn't love a colourful, delightful parcel of goodness? These healthy rice paper rolls are a perfect addition for any child's lunchbox to add a bit of variety and colour to their day.
Makes 6 | Prep 20 minutes
- 1 packet rice paper wrappers
- 1 cup of leafy greens (baby spinach, rocket, mizuna, salad)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 1 beetroot, grated
- 1 cucumber, in sticks
- 1 avocado, in sticks
- 1 handful fresh herbs (coriander,
- parsley, basil, mint)
- protein of your choice: poached / grilled /baked / smoked chicken/fish.
- Dip each rice paper wrap in a bowl of hot water for a few minutes to soften.
- Spread each sheet flat on a clean workbench/plate.
- Assemble with ingredients, remembering to place filling centered at the bottom edge of the circle. Flip both sides inward.
- Roll from bottom to encase filling.