Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake Recipe - The Perfect Easter Dessert!
by Mona Fe on Mar 29, 2023
Easter is just a hop away, and we know you're ready to whip up a delicious dessert to impress your family and friends. There’s still time to add one more goodie to the lineup, and that's why we're excited to share our Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake recipe with you! This bundt cake is perfectly moist, tangy, and sweet, making it the perfect treat to celebrate this special occasion.
But wait, there's more! Our Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake is super simple to make with our step-by-step guide, and you can even get your kids involved in the fun! And to make things even more exciting, our award-winning WMBT Snackies are the perfect storage container for your bundt cake. Made from eco-friendly silicone material and available in a range of fun shapes and sizes, our Snackies are a creative and fun way to get your kids excited about baking. Not only can they help you make the cake, but they can also store leftovers in a unique and playful way.
So what are you waiting for, mums? It's time to get baking! With our Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake easy recipe, you're all set to create a dessert that will impress your loved ones and make this Easter one to remember. Let's put on our aprons and get started - it's time to make some sweet memories together!
Lemon and Coconut - The Perfect Pairing
Lemon and coconut may seem like an unlikely pairing, but they're actually a match made in heaven. The tartness of the lemon is perfectly balanced by the sweetness of the coconut, creating a flavour combination that's both refreshing and indulgent. This duo is a great way to add some zing to your baking and elevate your desserts to the next level.
Another reason why lemon and coconut work so well together is their contrasting textures. The light and fluffy texture of the coconut complements the slightly gritty texture of the lemon, resulting in a harmonious blend of flavours and textures. And when combined in a moist and fluffy bundt cake, they create a dessert that's both delicious and satisfying.
Your little ones can help by adding the ingredients to the bowl, helping to stir, and most fun of all, helping to drizzle the icing!
Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake Recipe
Makes 1 Bundt Cake | Prep 45 minutes
Now, let's get to the good stuff - the ingredients!
- 215 g (1 ½ cups) self-raising flour
- 50 g (½ cup) desiccated coconut
- 115 g (1 cup) coconut sugar
- 125 g butter, melted
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1 tbsp lemon zest, grated
- 250 ml (1 cup) milk
Now that you have all the ingredients, it's time to get baking! Don't worry if you're not a seasoned baker - our Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake recipe is easy to follow and yields impressive results every time. With our step-by-step instructions, you'll have a beautifully moist and flavourful cake in no time.
- Preheat your oven to 180°C and lightly grease a bundt cake tin.
- Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl and mix well with a wooden spoon or electric hand whisk until the batter is completely smooth.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake for 30-35 minutes or until a skewer comes out clean when inserted.
- Allow the cake to cool slightly before transferring it to a cooling rack.
- For a fun twist, you can store your delicious Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake in one of We Might Be Tiny's eco-friendly silicone storage containers, such as the Snackie. These colourful and fun containers are the perfect size for storing your cake and make for a great presentation when serving to guests.
This easy bundt cake recipe is a fun way to get your kids involved in the kitchen. So go ahead, whip up this delicious treat and enjoy it with your family and friends!
The Finishing Touch
Now that your bundt cake is all baked and ready, it's time to add the finishing touch - the icing! Making the icing for your Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake is just as easy as baking the cake itself.
Here’s how you do it:
- Simply whisk together some icing sugar, lemon juice, and desiccated coconut until the mixture is smooth and creamy.
- If the mixture is too thick, add a little more lemon juice until it reaches the desired consistency.
- Once your bundt cake has cooled completely, it's time to get creative with your drizzle. Use a spoon or a piping bag to create beautiful designs on top of the cake. Don't forget to sprinkle some extra coconut on top for that added crunch and flavour.
And voilà, your Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake is now complete and ready to be enjoyed by the whole family. Trust us; it will be a showstopper on your Easter table or any occasion.
Inspiring Recipes For You
So there you have it, lovely mums! Our Lemon and Coconut Bundt Cake recipe is delicious and a fun and easy way to get your kids involved in the kitchen. With the help of our eco-friendly silicone moulds, you can make this bundt cake in different fun shapes and sizes. Plus, our WMBT Snackie is perfect for storing any leftovers, making it a convenient and hassle-free baking experience for you and your family.
If you like this recipe and are looking for more inspirations for your upcoming Easter party, be sure to check out Happy Easter, our latest booklet for this and other yummy-in-the-tummy favourites!
We hope this recipe inspires you to get creative in the kitchen with your family and create memories that will last a lifetime. So, gather your ingredients, grab your favourite silicone snack box, and let the baking begin!
Pin This Recipe