3 simple home-made icy pole recipes
by Eleanor Cullen on Jan 03, 2019
With the weather quickly heating up, there's no better way to keep the kids (and yourself) cool with some home-made icy pole treats.
The best thing is, you know EXACTLY what's going in them. No need to stress about unexpected sugar highs you may experience from store-bought icy poles.
Here are three uber simple and healthy recipes to try at home.
Raspberry & yoghurt
- 1 cup of Greek or plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- ½ a punnet of fresh (or frozen) raspberries (or berries of your choice)
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 4 heaped tbsp. of coconut cream
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp of Greek or plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (optional)
- Splash of water
Looking for the cutest icy pole moulds ever? Shop We Might Be Tiny Frostie icy pole moulds. Our silicone moulds are freezer, microwave and oven-safe. That's right – you can even bake in them.
We'd love to hear from you. What's your favourite combination of flavours to whip together in an icy treat? Comment below.