With the weather quickly heating up, there's no better way to keep the kids (and yourself) cool with some home-made icy pole treats.
The best thing is, you know EXACTLY what's going in them. No need to stress about unexpected sugar highs you may experience from store-bought icy poles.
Here are three uber simple and healthy recipes to try at home.
Raspberry & yoghurt
- 1 cup of Greek or plain yoghurt
- 2 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- ½ a punnet of fresh (or frozen) raspberries (or berries of your choice)
- 1 mango, peeled and diced
- Juice of ½ a lime
- 4 heaped tbsp. of coconut cream
- 1 banana
- 3 tbsp of Greek or plain yoghurt
- 1 tbsp of cacao powder
- 1 tbsp of peanut butter (optional)
- Splash of water
Looking for the cutest icy pole moulds ever? Shop We Might Be Tiny Frostie icy pole moulds. Our silicone moulds are freezer, microwave and oven-safe. That's right – you can even bake in them.
We'd love to hear from you. What's your favourite combination of flavours to whip together in an icy treat? Comment below.