Peach & Strawberry Cream
by Mona Fe Sotomayor on Aug 26, 2023
Hey there, awesome mums! Summer is here, and we all know what that means - long days at the beach, fun in the sun, and the perfect time to enjoy refreshing and delicious treats to help us cool down. And let's be honest, what better way to do that than with some homemade ice cream?
We've got the perfect summer recipe for you, and it's super easy to make! The Peach and Strawberry Cream is one of our favourite dessert recipes and is ideal for those who love cool and creamy treats (who doesn't?). Plus, it's perfect for busy mums who want to make their own desserts at home.
But wait, it gets even better! With the help of our silicone block ice moulds, making your favourite delicious ice cream popsicles has never been easier. These versatile and durable silicone moulds make it simple to create perfect handheld treats your little ones will be reaching for again and again this season!
So, let's get started and make the most out of this summer with this super simple Peach and Strawberry Cream recipe using our favourite silicone moulds, the WMBT Icy Block Moulds.
Get Creative with Your Kids
One of the best things about making homemade ice cream popsicles is that it's a fun and creative activity you can do with your kids. You can challenge the kiddos to use their imagination and come up with unique flavour combinations and toppings to create their signature popsicles. This is a cool way to bond, make lasting memories, and teach them valuable skills in the kitchen. You'll also have a delicious snack to enjoy together once you're finished! So, roll up your sleeves, put on your aprons, and let the creativity begin.
Peach and Strawberry Cream Recipe
Get ready for a delicious and refreshing summer treat! Our Peach and Strawberry Cream recipe is the perfect way to cool down on a hot day. Here are the ingredients you'll need to make this delectable dessert:
Makes 2 Sunnie Ice Blocks | Prep 10 minutes | Freeze at least 6 hours
- 2 large peaches, cut into large chunks
- 5 large strawberries
- 200 ml (½ can) coconut milk
- 60 ml (¼ cup) condensed coconut milk
- spritz of lemon juice
To start, add all the ingredients into a high-speed food processor and blitz until smooth. This will ensure that your peach and strawberry cream mixture is perfectly creamy and delicious.
Next, it's time to transfer the mixture into your We Might Be Tiny Sunnie Ice Block Moulds. These moulds are the perfect size and shape for creating the ultimate summer treat. Pour the mixture into the moulds, filling them about three-quarters of the way full. With these moulds, you can easily make these treats anytime and store them in the freezer for later.
Once you've filled the moulds, you get to walk away. Pop them in the freezer for at least 6 hours or, even better, overnight. This will ensure that your peach and strawberry cream popsicles are fully set and ready to enjoy.
When you're ready to indulge in your frozen treats, remove the moulds from the freezer and run them under hot water for a few seconds to make them easier for little hands to eat. Serve and enjoy!
Are you looking to spice up your Peach and Strawberry Cream recipe? Here are some simple and delicious variations to try:
- Banana and Peanut Butter: For a twist on the original recipe, combine 2 ripe bananas with ¼ cup of peanut butter and pour the mixture into silicone block ice moulds.
- Chocolate and Strawberry: To create a decadent treat, combine 2 cups of fresh strawberries with ¼ cup of cocoa powder and ½ cup of sugar. Pour the mixture into the moulds and place in the freezer.
- Mango and Coconut: To add a tropical twist to your ice cream popsicles, combine 2 cups of fresh mango with ½ cup of coconut milk and ½ cup of sugar. Fill the moulds with the mixture and freeze until solid.
- Blueberry and Lemon: Combine 2 cups of fresh blueberries, the juice and zest of 1 lemon, and ½ cup of sugar in a mixing bowl. Blend until smooth, then pour into the moulds and place in the freezer.
- Mixed Berry: Use a mix of fresh berries, such as raspberries, blackberries, and blueberries. Combine 2 cups of mixed berries with ½ cup of sugar and ¼ cup of thickened cream in a mixing bowl. Pour into the moulds and place in the freezer until solid.
You can customise this recipe to suit your family’s dietary needs and preferences. Here are some options to try out:
- Dairy-Free: If your child is lactose intolerant or you prefer a dairy-free option, replace the heavy cream and whole milk with coconut milk or almond milk. This variation will give the Peach and Strawberry Cream a subtle coconut or nutty flavour that works perfectly with the fruity notes.
- Vegan: For a vegan option, use coconut or almond milk and a plant-based sweetener such as monk fruit sweetener, coconut sugar or Stevia.
- Sugar-Free: If you're looking for a healthier version, use a substitute like Stevia or Splenda instead of granulated sugar. This variation will help you enjoy a guilt-free version of Peach and Strawberry Cream without compromising the taste.
Don't be afraid to get creative and try out fantastic new flavours and ingredients!
Whip Up Dessert Treats At Home
The Peach & Strawberry Cream recipe and the WMBT IcyBlock Moulds are a perfect way to enjoy summer. It's a delightfully easy recipe you can make with the wee ones, and the moulds make it simple to create and store your frozen treats. If you enjoyed this recipe, don't forget to check out our website for more sweet treats that you can try out in the comfort of your kitchen!
Pin this Recipe