Just like tastebuds come in all shapes and sizes, so do frozen treats for kids.
Over the years, our popular Frosties, Poddies and our brand new Tubies have become synonymous with bursts of flavour that taste even better frozen.
Whether your family prefers your frozen treats in a bowl, on a stick or as push up ice blocks, we’ve compiled 20 irresistible, tried & tested recipes that will please your cool-loving tastebuds no matter what.
Be inspired by the delicious flavour combinations and whip up healthy frozen treats either with kids in tow or over 5 minutes of well-deserved peace and quiet.
Every recipe is designed to be quick & easy so you can enjoy healthy, homemade treats as quickly as your freezer allows.
With a mix of dairy and vegan recipes, you’ll never run out of crowd-pleasing ideas:
- Mango Chia Pudding
- Blueberry & Cream
- Berry Bliss
- Strawberry & Mango
- Salted Caramel Cream
- Choc Hazelnut
- Yogurt Tutti Frutti
- Lemonade Ginger Pops
- Chocolate & Peanut Butter Cup
- Peanut Butter & Yogurt
- Mint Choc-Chip Delights
- Puffed Choc Pops
- Strawberry Cheesecake
- Pineapple & Passionfruit
- Walnut, Banana & Honeycomb
- Strawberry, Apple & Beetroot
- Tropical Treat
- Carrot, Orange & Mango
- Raspberries & Cream
- Traffic Light Licks
Grab your copy in time for your next play date, birthday party or backyard BBQ and become the must-attend event of the year.
What are you looking at?
A 46pp A5 booklet, printed on 120gsm uncoated recycled paper, with a 300gsm uncoated recycled paper cover. Proudly printed & designed in Australia.
BONUS: Receive a digital PDF copy straight to your inbox so you can start creating right now.
- This A5 booklet is printed on 120GSM uncoated recycled paper with a 300GSM uncoated recycled paper cover.
- Proudly printed & designed in Australia.
- BONUS: Receive a digital PDF copy straight to your inbox so you can start creating right now.
Current processing time is 2-3 business days to dispatch.
We use a combination of Couriers Please, Australia Post/StarTrack, Aramex and Border Express – with prices starting from $6.50 (orders under 0.5kgs). Express shipping options also available.
Carrier is automatically selected by us, based on your location and weight of the parcel.
Please note: signature on delivery is required. If you enter Authority to Leave in the notes during checkout, we will not take responsibility for lost or stolen parcels should the shipping company follow those instructions (and we cannot guarantee those instructions will be followed).
Standard domestic shipping rates
|0-0.5 kgs (replacement parts)||$6.50|
International parcels are shipped either Couriers Please or Australia Post / Startrack.
Any international taxes or import duties are the recipient's responsibility. Please familiarise yourself your country's import regulations before placing an order.
|New Zealand||starts from AUD$12|
|UK||starts from AUD$25|
|Pacific Islands||starts from AUD$35|
|China||starts from AUD$30|
|Asia||starts from AUD$32|
|Europe||starts from AUD$32|
|North America||starts from AUD$25|
|Rest of the world||starts from AUD$40|
Silicone is the miracle component that makes We Might Be Tiny products the versatile and durable wonders they are.
No other material is food-safe and BPA-free while feeling at home in freezing temperatures and soaring heat.
And the best part is that you are directly contributing to saving the planet by using products made from natural materials while reducing waste.
Three cheers to you!
Find out how to recycle and earn through The Mighty Silicone Salvage.
We purposefully design our products to stand up to the wear and tear of everyday life and beyond, so you don't have to worry about them falling apart after a few uses! And the best part? They can be passed down between children and generations – even with the roughest of toddlers (and we know how wild they can be 😜).
However, even the toughest cookies need a little TLC sometimes. That's why we recommend following our care instructions below.
- Before first use, wash the product in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly.
- After each use, wash the product in warm soapy water and rinse thoroughly to remove any soap residue.
- Use a mild detergent, avoiding anything overly fragrant.
- Avoid using abrasive sponges or harsh cleaning agents, as they can damage the product.
- Avoid contact with sharp knives or objects.
- Certain foods and liquids can stain silicone products, such as tomato-based sauces or brightly coloured juices. To prevent staining, we recommend cleaning promptly after use.
- To remove any stains or discolouration, mix a small amount of baking soda with warm water to create a paste, apply it to the stained area, and let it sit for a few hours before rinsing it off. Direct sunlight can also help lift any discolouration from silicone.
- Our 100% silicone products are microwave, oven and airfryer safe in temperatures up to 230ºC.
- Do not put stainless steel components in the microwave, oven or airfryer.
- Do not put reusable plastic icy pole sticks in the microwave, oven or airfryer.
- Our silicone products are freezer-safe to -40ºC, but it's important to ensure that the product is completely dry before placing it in the freezer.
- Avoid sudden temperature changes by allowing the product to cool down before placing it in the freezer.
- To prevent freezer burn, we recommend transferring frozen food or liquid to an air-tight container or freezer bag.
- When transferring the food or liquid, be sure to label the container or bag with the date of freezing, so you can keep track of how long it has been stored. We recommend using the frozen food or liquid within 3 months to ensure the best quality.
- Store your We Might Be Tiny product in a cool, dry place. Do not store it in direct sunlight or near a heat source, as this can damage the product.
- Avoid storing silicone products with plastic to avoid any absorption of smells. Silicone is a non-porous material that does not absorb smells, but plastic products can absorb smells from other foods and liquids stored in them. Storing silicone products alongside plastic products can result in the silicone product taking on an unpleasant odour.
- Always use products with adult supervision.
- Avoid sharp knives with silicone products.
- Before each use, inspect the product. Throw away at the first sign of damage or weakness.
- Always check food temperature before feeding. Hot food may cause burns. Heating in a microwave may produce localised high temperatures. Always stir heated food to ensure even heat distribution and test the temperature before serving.
- Keep all components not in use out of reach of children.